The six-foot sunsetter pole features:
- Heavy duty rust-proof aluminum pole;
- Beatiful white-baked enamel finish;
- No ropes to snarl or hardware to clang against the pole. Flags fly freely without tangling;
- Topped by an anodized Gold Ball;
- Easily adjustable angled mount.
Free-Spin poles are designed to prevent the flag from tangling on the pole. The top section rotates on ball-bearings ensuring the flag always drapes appropriately. There is no need for additional untangling accessories. Poles come with two collars to attach to a traditional flag header's grommets.